Mass Market RepresentativeFull time Korek Telecom posted 2 weeks ago
Achieve Korek sales targets through leading & visiting a network of Sub dealers and motivating them to increase sales.
- Provide excellent service to sub-dealers to ensure availability of Korek products in each shop and support increase of sales and market share.
- Plan monthly road map to Sub dealers taking into consideration sub dealers classification and frequency of visits.
- Contact (visit or call) the outlets under his responsibility as needed.
- Fill daily visit report form and make data entry on system on a daily basis. Clearly show sub dealers sales vs forecast of last month sales.
- Fill – in during every visit: SIM Stock available at each outlet for Korek & competitors and Sold SIMs for Korek & Competitors, since previous visit, and as per sub-dealer feedback.
- Break down area target as sub-dealer and communicate target to sub-dealers under his responsibility to ensure area target achievement on monthly basis.
- Report any infringements to Korek policies including commissions, selling prices, etc…immediately and over the phone, to management, as needed. Document such infringements as feasible.
- Maintain Korek brands visibility in a good manner at sub-dealers’ shops by distributing and installing merchandizing materials, and by removing old materials.
- Make sure that SIM stock and all vouchers stock is available in each shop in line with its weekly turnover, and report status & recommendations.
- Coordinate between sub dealers & main dealer’s representatives in order to solve all daily problems, and in order to regulate SIMs and vouchers stock.
- Follow up sales figures vs. sales target of each area.
- Follow-up sales figures of sub dealers to achieve the highest market share in each sub dealer shop.
- Obtain daily feedback from the market concerning market situation and provide these information to Mass Market Supervisor, including information on competitor.
- Propose new sub dealers after evaluating the shop and fill the required form.
- Recommend cancellation of dormant sub dealers and maintain high level of network accuracy and activity by providing data correction and update, and cancellation forms.
- Coordinate with Sales Support/Operation team to assist the sub dealers to solve their daily problems.
- Provide Geo Marketing and Technical Department with quick and accurate feedback regarding coverage & network performance, and report any related problem or complaint through the proper channels.
- Assist Geo Marketing and Technical Department in locating all competitors’ new sites or planned coverage especially in rural areas.
- Contribute in conducting periodic market surveys in all regions in coordination with marketing research unit.
- Propose & assist in conducting special Events related to sales & marketing Door-to-Door regional needs, and marketing surveys (potential sales, market share studies, market penetration, branding needs & effectiveness).
- Assist in improving the visibility of Korek brand through reporting the impact on each marketing campaign from both sub dealers and customers.
- Assist in improving brand visibility by recommending outdoor panels new locations, & reporting to media unit any defective outdoor location.
- Produce and share new ideas emerged from customer needs or complaints to develop Korek products, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Fulfill any assignment requested by management, and participate in conducting any task that produce & add any benefit to improve Korek image or revenue.
- Fair computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Team Player.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Results Oriented.
Diploma or Bachelor in Business or relevant field
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (preferred)