IP (Sr.) ManagerFull time Korek Telecom posted 3 weeks ago
To ensure network availability and implement the necessary processes and tools to monitor and operate the IP Networks. Maintain the systems and network security, design the IP network for the IT and MPBN. Manage the network team and define the correct strategy to identify the failures and fix them.
- Analysis and resolves complex network problems.
- Installs, administers and maintains Cisco Products.
- Administers and maintains other networking products.
- Networking Administration (TCP/IP).
- Applies and enhances the security policy of the systems.
- Maintains Data Security by enhancing network Security.
- Maintains Network Availability.
- Be available and liable.
- Ensures confidentiality of information.
- Maintains good functional relations within the IP team.
- Experience in building service provider infrastructure projects.
- High availability design knowledge and skills including NGN.
- Strong influencing leadership, presentation with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to judge and recommend pros and cons and cost effectiveness of the solution offering and on-going projects delivery.
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities even when under pressure.
- Should have extensive experience in designing and implementing big LAN/WAN, MPLS, Network Security and QoS.
- Cisco Certified.
- PM skills and Management certification are plus.
Masters in Telecommunication or Networking
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)