Human Resources OfficerFull time Haya Nwadf posted 5 days ago
Human Resources Officer
IMC (International Medical Corps)
• Prepare Communication Allowance sheets on Monthly basis for all staff
• Review attendance sheets from all staff and make sure they match the Requirements.
• Completing all Reports regarding HR.
• Make sure that new employees files are set up with appropriate documentation and paperwork and copies and/or originals are on file in HR
• Prepare all administration in enrolment, termination, continuation notification, transfers, renewals and changes are appropriately done.
• Conduct trainings upon need.
• Follow up on employees yearly evaluation.
• Implement overall recruiting priorities
• Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, FSRs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills.
• Maintain all job descriptions and job Announcing with executing all required job announcements in a timely manner
• Conduct different kinds of interviews and refer candidates to hiring managers
• Collect required recruitment documents from related parties on timely manner.
• Continuously update the (Recruiting tracker and FSR tracker).
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
• A business Administration Bachelors, social science degree or any other related fields.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working for an international NGO.
• Good experience in remote management.
• Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues in complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Fluent in both Arabic and English. Ability to write reports in English is preferable.
• Strong computer skills, including competence in MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point, internet/MS Outlook
How To Apply
Please send your English CV to IMC email:
Please indicate the Title of the position in the Subject
**CVs without subject line “Human Resources Officer-Erbil” will not be considered.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.