Data Warehouse Reporting Senior SpecialistFull time Korek Telecom posted 2 weeks ago
Korek IConnect To manage the data presentation sub-process of the reporting services delivery process, including report design, report architecture, system processes and process architecture.
- Korek IConnect Design, develop, implement and maintain all user interaction relating to reporting structures and interfaces including reporting meta data, reporting servers, access rights and availability.
- Collect business/BI/Data requirements from multiple business groups.
- Diagnose and propose solutions for database and application performance issues.
- Review hardware architecture including capacity planning.
- Recommend data security processes including all backup and recovery procedures.
- Design, implement and manage data usage, reporting and analytical mechanisms including any business intelligence tool design specifications.
- Provide leadership and apply both cost saving and innovative approaches in the reporting services domain.
- Korek IConnect In-depth experience in ETL architecture and development.
- Highly proficient with SQL, PL/SQL and Query tuning.
- Data integration experience involving complex, enterprise-class data sources.
- Hands-on development using Business Intelligence tools including Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), to create user defined reports and establish standards and templates.
- Expertise with designing database and data warehouse/reporting solutions.
- Strong analysis and design skill.
- Strong experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
- Deep understanding of relational database design modeling concepts and techniques.
- Familiar with reporting platforms and solutions for deploying and integrating reports with enterprise applications.
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to assert best practices across data-related disciplines and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment a must.
- The practitioner will need to interface with clients.
- Three years’ experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, inclusive of complete Data Warehouse lifecycle management.
Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (required)