Communication SupervisorFull time Korek Telecom posted 4 weeks ago
Implement Marketing & Advertising plan in the region and coordinate with HQ and maintain, enhance and improve e-communication system.
- Collaborate with external entities for the development of events and activities that are align with the company’s strategy.
- Coordinate with internal units and departments for the successful execution of events (press conferences, exhibitions, product launches…).
- Evaluate and recommend potential suppliers to coordinate with based on their quality of service and their competitive price.
- Build and promote Korek brand in the region.
- Media monitoring, monitor and give feedback of the distribution of promotional material to the outlets (POS’s).
- Monitoring outdoor advertisement network in the region.
- Ensures that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Execution of the PR and Sponsorship plan within the region.
- Achieve the Marketing KPI allocated in the region.
- Supervising marketing staff in the region.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Very well aware of the different marketing strategies and ideas.
- Excellent Communication skills and coordination skills.
- Ability to make administrative, procedural decisions and judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
Bachelor in Marketing or any other relevant field.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)