AccountantFull time Omar posted 3 weeks ago
|Department: Finance||LOCATION: Erbil|
|Salary Range: 800 $ -1000 $|
· Responsible for cash handling, receipt & payment of cash. Prepare cash receive & payment vouchers, advance issue form and get them approved from authorized signatories.
· Keeping each fund separate from other funds or accounts and request additional cash as necessary.
· Ensure that for any transaction supporting documents/signatures are valid and bill/receipts submitted are correct & clean.
· Timely adjustment of advances & follow up for advances to be adjusted with relevant advance taker.
· Ensure every day basis SQL and Physical cash should be equal and report
· Receive PO’s, check all documents/bills submitted are accurate and in order, prepare purchase invoice in SQL and adjust/reimburse supplier dues ASAP upon the funds availability.
· Responsible for adjustment and payment of floating, food allowances, LPOs, Advances etc
· Disbursement of monthly salaries/daily wages, prepare salary slips/envelops.
· Responsible for organized filing of all financial records including, MR, PO, PI, PV, OR, JV, Invoices etc.
· Responsible for account receivable and account payable.
· Creating purchase requests with proper item codes in MIS upon receipt of MR from departments.
· Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the Finance Manager/Supervisor
· Educational background: graduate Business or Financial Management university or diploma degree.
|EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Proven experience in the field of Accounting or finance.
· Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook 2013 and 2016
· Demonstrated proficiency in Corporate Finance.
· Familiarity with SFAS rules.
· A proven ability to work across cultures and as part of a geographically disperse team
· Experience with or Reporting Skills and Reporting Research Results.
· Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· High level language skill of English, Kurdish and Arabic preferred.
· Willingness and ability to working under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
· A commitment to deadline.
|How to Apply:
Closing Date: (9th March 2019)
Applicants may submit their CVs with their telephone number and contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please mention the job title Accountant-AM in subject box of your email.
· Email without vacancy title will not be considered.
· Email after the closing date will not be considered.