ETTC is an International organization and looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
Job Title: Project Assistant (Full-Time)
Number of Vacancies (3)
Number of working days and hours (Sunday to Thursday 08:30am to 05:30pm)
Location: European Technology & Training Centre, Erbil
The candidate is responsible for the registration and counselling of returnees under the Reintegration Programme in Iraq. He/she registers participants “returnees” attending programmes implemented by the ETTC. Furthermore, he/she assists in monitoring especially returnees and local job seekers. He/she performs counselling/social and keeps liaison with companies and business establishments in order to identify job opening and placement opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Registration of participants attending programmes implemented by the ETTC, especially returnees and local job seekers.
• Counselling of participants attending programmes implemented by the ETTC.
• Placement of participants attending programmes implemented by ETTC.
• Provides liaison to companies and business establishments in order to identify job opportunities.
• Assists in monitoring of participants, especially returnees.
• Supports the implementation of an internal quality management system.
• Participates in training measures and develops his/her own qualification by self-studies.
• Assists in preparation of reports as required by ETTC management.
• Participates in meetings, seminars, workshops and any other related issues.
• Translation documents.
• Performs other related or additional duties as it is necessary and assigned by the managing directorate, or the Head of ETTC.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• University Degree or Diploma
• Initial work experience in the relevant field. (NGO-Projects)
• Very good computer skills (MS-Word, MS-Excel, E-mail communication)
• Excellent in Speaking, Writing and Reading Kurdish, English and Arabic.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, counselling skills as well as ability to work independent and in a team
Candidates interested in the position and fulfilling the above-mentioned qualifications are asked to apply through this email email@example.com by sending a CV and cover letter stating why you think you are qualified for the position. For further questions you may contact us through the email mentioned above.
Deadline for application: 15th November 2018